Tuesday, April 15, 2021, from 11:00 to 12:00 CET, Zoom
INsig2 in cooperation with Compelson Labs is inviting you to a webinar on MOBILedit software that is used by millions for data extraction, analysis and investigations of mobile phones. Learn about advanced phone forensics from a key company which started phone forensic industry in 1996, and get the latest information to maximize results and save budget.
With MOBILedit Forensic Express, you can extract all the data from a phone with only a few clicks. This includes deleted data, call history, contacts, text messages, multimedia messages, photos, videos, recordings, calendar items, reminders, notes, data files, passwords, and data from apps such as Skype, Dropbox, Evernote, Facebook, WhatsApp, Viber, Signal, WeChat and many others.
WHAT CAN WE HELP YOU WITH?
- Find deleted data in a phone
- Investigate all possible data hiding in a phone
- Copy everything from any phone to your new phone
- Protect your data, backup and restore your phone
- Edit your phone content with ease from your PC
- Clean up your phone, move media to your computer
After the registration HERE, you will receive a ZOOM link one day before the event.
This webinar will be broadcasted live from MOBILedit's office at Prague in the English language.